Re: (TV) Re: Spirit

OK, so actually having a couple Randy-California-era Spirit LPs, what's _Feedback_ like?

-Maurice

At 11:15 PM -0400 6/19/01, paul myers wrote:
Spirit's "Feedback" and Go B's 16 Lovers Lane both mentioned in one
post? No wonder I love this list. I doubt Feedback is still available, I
play my vinyl copy at least 2 or 3 times a year. I saw them live
promoting the L.P. Loved Cadillac Cowboys and they mention Hotel Chelsea
at least twice. Back to lurking in my Trancas Fog Out...

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/