RE: (TV) squeeze

Is it just me, or does anyone else think the cover to
Squeeze looks like, well, the most obvious phallic symbol
since the banana on the first VU album?

As for Doug Yule, there's an interview with him at Perfect
Sound Forever (http://www.furious.com/perfect/).  There are
also interviews with Maureen Tucker and, so that this post
will have some TV content, Richard Hell and Richard Lloyd
(also a tribute to Marquee Moon).

Cheers,

Scott

PS.  Just got home from seeing Richard Thompson.  Wow, what
a performer!  I've got to confess to not being too familiar
with his work, but it was one of the best shows I've ever
seen, maybe even better than Television last month.  Make
sure to catch him if he comes through town.

=====
The Hunger Site: Donate Food for Free
http://www.thehungersite.com/