(TV) Seattle: super mini review

Hey folks ! I don't have time to post a full review (right now) and I'm
certain there are others who attended who can do a better  job. I just want
to tell you all what a great show I  had the pleasure of attending.
Television could not have been in better form. I didn't really expect the
band and Mr. Verlaine in particular to be so wonderfully animated.  You
could plainly see  that they all were having a great time on stage. Tom
Verlaine was actually smiling a lot of the time. The crowd was reverent and
expectant. Between numbers at one point Verlaine mentioned that you could
"hear a pin drop" . The playing was fantastic. Mr. Lloyd was Fire-Guitar-Man
. Just incredible playing. You should have seen Verlaine during the encore,
Psychotic Reaction . He sang this one verse of the song in this faux crying
voice - it was so funny he cracked himself up . The audience roared.
A show I will always remember . I'm still in a dream.
- Russ