Re: (TV) Seattle (Phelps)

If it doesn't grab you, it doesn't grab you, is the way I think of it. I can imagine people making the same observation about Bob Dylan, Neil Young, or the young Tom Verlaine, which opens up the interesting question of what makes us like certain whiny vocalists, and not others.

-Maurice, fan of whiny vocalists