Re: (TV) Seattle (long, rambling and half-awake)

As they say, it's "sure to make you lose your mind."

Anyhow, the show sounds amazing - sorry I couldn't make it, but I can only fly
across the country once per year to see Television. (For now!) I, too, was
hoping to hear "Friction", but can not complain one bit about the show I saw!!

--Philip