From: greggluvox [mailto:murderedman@earthlink.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 7:41 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) (OT)Carradine

Leo,

I watched 'Choose Me' last night and I'm glad I did. It's taken this long, I
suppose, to get past the dated 1984 fashions (which annoyed me when I saw
the film in 1988) and some of the opening dialogue seemed stiff. It's a very
well made, original film (although Keith never has to stretch from his
'Nashville' stud archetype) with a solid structure and a nice payoff
(resolution). I would even go as far as to say that Hal Hartley was
influenced by this movie. Maybe I'll rent 'Mrs. Parker' in 2024.

Sorry for the OT.

Gregg

---