Re: (TV) Hey, Joe

"Eric Veillette" <ericgv@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Will we be seeing a transcription of this interview anytime soon?

A transcription is possible, but not very.  My friend Bernie, co-conspirator
in Eargazm (http://www.eargazm.com/) is considering it, but of more
importance to us is getting the audio interview trimmed down to
eliminate the inane chatter (from us :) and intersperse songs into
the interview as approriate.  Unfortunately even that's on a back burner
as I prepare to move this coming weekend.

When it's ready it'll be available as an MP3 stream and downloadable
file from the Eargazm website.