Re: (TV) oops and apologies

Sorry all, the site and my mail :( was down all yesterday.  Seems to be
working right now. But it might be time to change hosts. It's just not
acceptable these days to have mail down for an entire day.

Thanks everyone for the comments on the pics. Your appreciation makes the
effort worthwhile.

    Maury