RE: (TV) New Cheesemakers LP - OT

--- eRacerX <eracerx@va.prestige.net> wrote:
> Is there an 'anti-Weller' thing going here?
> I thought we only despised the Eagles.
can't speak for anyone else, but i was just riffing
off the similarity of names btwn paul and scifi actor
peter weller, who has sung in at least one of his
films.  paul weller is dead cool.  well, except for
that mullet he sported on the cover of the jam
best-of.

--c.

=====
chelsea the mod pixie*tugboat@channel1.com
       http://www.pixievision.com
"so, want to do something, girls?  be bold, be cheeky, go for it."  -- ana da silva/raincoats