From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com]On Behalf Of Russ
Van Rooy
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 11:12 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) New Cheesemakers LP - OT

'Mullett' there's a word that has popped into view in the past 6 or so
months. Can someone please tell me what in the hell a mullet is ? I really
have no idea . Are they sideburns ? Is it a nice name for the suggestion of
butt crack that one see when a portly plumber bends over..."look at the
mullet on that guy" . Whats a mullet ?
- Russ ( hoping his mullet is not unsightly)