(TV) OT: Radiohead is bigger than God

Ok ...I'm probably three years late to this party but I'm really loving
Radiohead these days. I'm convinced that they are the biggest thing since
the Beatles in terms of innovation. More innovative than just about
everything that came before - maybe excepting Television. And their song
Knives Out really strikes me as being Television influenced. Am I just
swallowing the kritics party line hook line and sinker, or am I really
hearing something here of enormous significance ? I think that I am . What
say the list members ?
-Russ