Re: (TV) i'm a reasonable man

----- Original Message -----
From: g grant <grntg@yahoo.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>

> Maybe it's a Canadian thing but I'm with Eric on this
> one.  Based on all this Radiohead chat I purchased
> Amnesiac today and well, er uh aw shucks, I just don't
> like it.

i definitely don't think it's one of those records that you just put on and
immediately love in love with - like kidA it takes a while to get used to
the overall sound and vibe but i hope you grow to like it in time -give it
another couple of chances to work its charms- personally i think "the
Pyramid song" is worth the price of admission alone...

> PS Ray, I once voted/nominated your old band as having
> the coolest name ever during a College Radio contest

cheers Greg you just made my day!

R.