(TV) Silent Blue Delivery

Speaking of Keith's site, he's come far with his monumental task of
deciphering Verlaine's lyrics. But there are a few lines that are surely
incomprehensible to anyone but Tom. For example in "August" Tom isn't
singing "silent room deliver me". He told me that he's singing "silent
blue delivery". He said he got the lyric from the side of a water
delivery truck. Silent Blue Delivery was the company's slogan. He gets
inspired by things on the street. I can think of three truck references.
"Reemco school of numbness" on Dreamtime was inspired by Remco trucks,
which are common on the streets of NYC. Also, "There's a halo on that
truck" in "Glory".