RE: RE: Re: (TV) Lou Reed Bootlegs

Seems like Walk and Talk It is missing on the official release, the interview is added, though. This is really a great document. This has more to do with Lou Reed than R'n'R Animal, the album people in general are familiar with. (The official seventies live-albums just shows a wreck. RRA is famous for its guitars. Lou is not playing, though he is a for more important guitar player than Dick&Steve.))

Thanks for the great link! Has anyone heard the Phantom of Rock-boot recorded on the same tour? Is it as good as this one?

First time I saw Lou was in Stockholm in -79. He performed almost the whole Berlin-album and it would be great to hear a recording from that tour. Anyone heard the Berlin -79 boot. (He was pretty far out and left the stage during the long jams.)

Lou favourites:
Lou Reed
Transformer
Berlin (one of my three all time favourites. The others? MM and Fun House.)
Metal Machine Music
Street Hassle (real NY-punk)
The Blue Mask (Quine is great!)
Legendary Hearts
New Sensations (every song is a radio hit)
Songs for Drella

Set the Twilight Reeling and Ecstacy are strong albums too.

/Per