RE: (TV) The True purpose of this list

>GaryM wrote:

>My brother is 40, totally into cars, mainly 70s muscle cars ... fave band
is The Charlie Daniels band...

>Oh, yeah - he's got a mullet

I have a similar older brother. When I was a teen, we had many arguments
about music and styles. Of course my friends and I scorned the muleteers
(behind their backs of course - they could easily beat us up). We would cut
our hair 'short back and sides' (in tribute to ian hunter's solo career?).
My brother and his ilk had a name for us too - 'mushroom heads'
BTW That Richard Thompson list is insane - 60 posts a day! Yikes. Anybody
who thinks this list is too clogged, avoid the RT list. You'll be there all
freakin day.
Cordially,
GL