Re: (TV) One guitar

Why copy Television? Make your own interpretations! I played See No Evil at some solo acoustic shows last summer. I played it in E, it fits my voice better. At the same time I get the E A D bass strings loose for the solo part. Impossible to play Richards solo without a rythmguitar, but I made something with the same attitude, I think.

/Per

My first band was a cover band, we did stuff we listened to, like Neil
Young, Television, Mink DeVille and we only had one guitarist. >