(TV) I'm Back / Adventure / Dweezil

Howdy folks ...

I finally got my older CompuServe client working again, so I can avoid the
scourge of all-HTML mail.

Question for everyone: On MARQUEE MOON and TELEVISION, the guitar solos are
credited. My copy of ADVENTURE (on CD) doesn't show 'em. Did they ever list
'em? If so ... who did what?

    -- Owen

PS: Keith wrote "Mind you, Dweezil isn't something you'd want to be stuck
with for very
long, either..." ... Odd story there. According to FZ's autobiography (well,
he wrote it anyway), the nurses at the hospital where Dweezil was born
wouldn't let Frank and Gail name the baby Dweezil. So, they picked a bunch of
names of friends (I think it was "Ian Calvin Donald Euclid Zappa" or
something like that) and the nurses agreed. They called him Dweezil anyway.
When Dweezil was older and found out that his name wasn't OFFICIALLY
"Dweezil", he asked his parents to legally change it, which they did. As
Frank noted in a lot of interviews where his kids' names came up, it was the
LAST name that was going to get them into trouble ...