Re: (TV) Bowie/Verlaine

Eric Veillette wrote:

As far as arrangements go, especially on Ziggy, I'm sure Ronson is
responsible for quite a few arrangements.

I wonder if piano player Mike Garson (I think that's the right name) gave any arranging help on the albums he appeared on? He certainly had a distinctive musical sensibility. I think I'm one of the relatively few people who really likes the "Bowie Live" record Garson played on. Like Verlaine and Lloyd in some ways, he applied non-rock ideas very well in a rock context.

- Jesse