Re: (TV) A Manic Night

Never quit!! ;) After that last post, I got my guitar and played Venus all
the through and realized there were more parts to be corrected...Geez! I
think I finally got a good version going down now, but I'll wait a week or
so and see if anything else comes up. All those notes seem to be right, it's
just isn't the most convenient way of playing some of the parts.

Anyway, have fun...I would have rather transcribed a guitar solo from Venus
when Tom played it live, but that's a pretty difficult thing...