Re: (TV) Ig's new one

From: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
"Per Rosén" <per_m_rosen@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >From: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
>
> >the most Stooges-like thing he's done since the Stooges ... The bass is
> >cranked up and throbbing beyond reason, the guitars are so tinny you'd
> >think Bowie was back there screwing everything up."
>
> Excuse me, Joe, but Bowie never screwed anything up.

Per, please note that I was quoting a local review of the new Iggy
album - it's not my opinion, just something I passed on since we had
a thread going about Bowie and guitar players!

Oh, stupid of me. I'm sorry Joe, I have to read more carefully next time. Whoever wrote that quote, I just wanted to say that Bowie never screwed the session up. It was already a total mess when he offered to mix it.