Re: (TV) A Manic Night

"Leonard, Andrew" <ALeonard@inside.com> wrote:
> Has anyone noticed any similarities between the Test Patterns site and the site
> for the much hyped NY band The Strokes?  http://www.thestrokes.com/
>
> Coincidence?  Homage?

Except it requires a Flash plugin to get anywhere.  I'm not sure
which I detest more - Flash itself, or the idiot web designers that
assume everyone has fast connections and machines that use OSes that
support the plugin of the week.

I love Keith's sites because he doesn't assume much of anything
about the browser - I can even negotioate most of his stuff with Javascript
turned off.  Joy...