Re: (TV) A Manic Night

I definitely want to start working on something - I just don't know what. I love Guiding Light - I've performed it at gigs before, and it's a fun song to do on acoustic. However, there *were* two versions of it on the last one, so I'm sure there's other stuff to move onto

I'll look through Hell material... we shall see.

From: Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) A Manic Night
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 10:38:29 -0700

No, just that no one had claimed one.  There was a pool of initial
material, most of which was Television and Verlaine, which dwindled
as people found they had too many other demanding commitments.
Somewhere in the process we got the one Lloyd cover (which was a good
thing indeed).  It'd be nice to hear from some people who didn't put
things on the last one.

-M