RE: (TV) A Manic Night

I like that enthusiasm!! But if we want to do this right, it's more complicated
than just calling songs - we need an organizer, graphics, etc. etc. - the
works.

I think before, too, we had someone in charge of organizing the tracklisting
offlist, so we didn't have onlist bombardment of people emailing song
selections. In fact we did much of the tribute organizing offlist, once we had
identified all of the interested list members.

--Philip