RE: (TV) A Manic Night

Whatever Joe, I was there up until the distribution of the cd.  I put a
shitload of work into that project and I am a bit offended by the statement
that "the organizer pulled out of the after it built up too much momementum
to drop everything so I stepped up into the breach."  No offense Joe but
when "you stepped up" you pretty much took everything over and left me with
little to do so don't imply that I bailed.  Why I'm so pissed off that I
ought to post this in HTML ;-)

Greg

And unfortunately, the organizer pulled out of the job after it had
built up too much momentum to just drop everything, so I stepped into
the breach.  While I'm very happy with the final product, I have no
desire to get tossed into that briarpatch again!

So who's going to step up to the plate for all this?  Not me this time.