Re: Personal reminiscence (Was RE: (TV) A Manic Night)

Jesse wrote:

Incidentally, the guitarist at my party was Bob Bannister, who later
had a band in New York called Fire in the Kitchen, and who is now
Bibi Farber's brother-in-law.

You lucky bastid! I love FITK. A couple of years ago I searched this band out, and Bob B. (an f'n genius in my book)sent me a cd, an lp and a few singles, all of which intelligently and passionately rock my world to this day. I think FITK is one of the great lost bands. I'm gonna put Thrillsville on right now and bounce around the room!

I think someone on this list put me in touch with Bob B., and I thank you once again. You enriched my life.

Cheers,

Brian