(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #428

Oops.  That's very sweet of Greg.  I kinda remember spending a lot of time
trying to figure out what to do with copyright, because the area is murky
and it's hard to give advice on pro-bono project.  But it was a great
experience, and everyone else did most of the work.

Hey Philip, you've been talking playing guitar for the past two years, you
should definitively do it!

I just walked in Rudy's today and fell in love with a $4,000 Taylor with
gorgeous inlays...

.