Re: (TV) Scientist Writes A Letter/Have Mercy

Ken, I know Tom a bit and the thing I like the best about him is his sense
of humor. I'm sure you've read stuff over the years where people say
unflattering things about him, but I can only go by the way he treats me,
which has always been fine. I like Tom alot. Plus he's very intelligent.
Dennis