Re: (TV) Test/Blue Mask

In a message dated 7/19/01 4:42:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
crackcity_2000@yahoo.com writes:

> so i take it this isn't the vid from the "new
> sensations" tour w/ the keyboardist/accordionist (i
> think it also featured "thunder" smith or
> whateverhescalled on drums in place of maher)??
> i saw the "new sensations" tour with quine on gtr &
> tho it wasn't quite as incendiary as "BM", it was a
> gas to see the 2 of em go at it in smaller doses.
> subsequent lou shows have been more

Oh no ... this DVD is from the BLUE MASK tour. Definitely pre-NEW SENSATIONS.
Absolutely a must purchase!

Sadly, I never got to see Lou and Quine together. The first shows I saw were
on the NEW YORK tour (which I really, really liked).

       -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he's [a
jerk], you've got his shoes and you're a mile away"
    -- Rev. Billy C. Wirtz