Re: (TV) Test/Blue Mask

I loved Ecstasy, but I just don't feel Lou is challenged by Rathke. That's whats so great about the Quine years. So much tension between those two, it almost seemed as if Lou was trying to outdo Quine.

Tension caught on record is a wonderful thing.

so i take it this isn't the vid from the "new
sensations" tour w/ the keyboardist/accordionist (i
think it also featured "thunder" smith or
whateverhescalled on drums in place of maher)??
i saw the "new sensations" tour with quine on gtr &
tho it wasn't quite as incendiary as "BM", it was a
gas to see the 2 of em go at it in smaller doses.
subsequent lou shows have been more of a drag
(rathke's kind of a drip, isn't he?)