RE: (TV) TCDM/Lou on TV

IMHO - My vote for single, video etc. - StrangeStrange - chugging rock
tune - why is it track seven? I like the lyrics too, they serve the music
perfectly.

OT - I think they should bring Lou back as a TV spokesperson for Honda
Scooters because he's right. Why _should_ we "settle for walkin'"? Did
anyone see him perform 'Future Farmers Of America' on Letterman (a few years
before Ecstacy)? It kicked, really, but Ecstacy was a little long and weak I
thought. Maybe it's time for a latter day LR collection - Blue Mask to the
present. Hmm, what songs would be on the track list?

Micah Bedwell wrote:
> BTW- I got "The Cover Doesn't Matter." It has attached
> itself to my ears like something out of "Alien."
> That's a good thing.
> "Ain't It Time" is classic...already.

Joe Hartley wrote

Ain't it the truth?  I need to sit down and see if I can't work out
"Ain't It Time" over the weekend; if I can, it'll be my contribution to
TP2.  I've already got the 12 string...