RE: (TV) Here Come the Warm Jets

[Mullen, Patrick Q]

		I really have taken to the Track, "Here Come the Warm Jets",
for some reason.  Weird.  I ran out and bought that and The Byrds,
"Sweetheart of the Rodeo" at the same time...talk about polar opposites.

Patrick

It is not the big armies that win battles; it is the good ones.
		Marechal Maurice Comte de Saxe, Mes Reveries, 1732

Patrick Q. Mullen
Electronic Resources Unit
Richter Library
University of Miami