RE: (TV) Here Come the Warm Jets

Cameron Pulley <cpulley@navicominc.com> wrote:
> This is a really cool album.  I just got it a few days ago, as well.
> Weird...  On Some Faraway Beach is my favourite right now.

I never get tired of Eno, especially this and the other 3 mentioned
in another post.

One thing that was a revelation to me was the way in which Eno
constructs his pieces.  They start out simple, with only a few
pieces playing, and will just build and build and build.  "Faraway
Beach" is a perfect example of this.  By the end, you've got a real
wall-of-sound type thing happening, but you don't even realize it
since it's built up gradually.