Re: (TV) Evolve

In a message dated 7/21/2001 11:15:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
scottneukam@yahoo.com writes:

> Yes, the Chicago show was where the instrumental section
> was extended.  My heart just dropped when I read that it
> was cut off, because that was, in my opinion, the best part
> of the show.

Mine too. That's why I figured I'd post this right away, so people knew about
it.

> Hopefully the entire thing was recorded and
> will one day surface.  I'd love to hear it again (that's a
> hint for anyone on this list who may have a recording of
> the show).

Amen!

> The encore (Glory and Don't Need Your Lovin'
> Anymore/Psychotic Reaction) was ripping, too.

Arrgh! I totally forgot about the encore, and I would have loved to hear them
as well.

       -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he's [a
jerk], you've got his shoes and you're a mile away"
    -- Rev. Billy C. Wirtz