RE: (TV) Guitar auction on e-bay

Right, I don't know the exact numbers, but I was under the impression it was
sold to a secondary bidder for somewhere around $8k. It could have been less. I
mean, I'm a huge fan, and I'd love to have Tom's guitar, but even $8k seems a
wee bit overpriced.

Cliff, did Bolan and Ronson own the guitar at the *same time*? Like, "Hey, come
on Marc, I have a gig tonight, let me use the guitar..." "Ronno, no, I'm just
about to become commercially successful, you can have the guitar next year!"

--Philip