Re: (TV) Evolve

It's possible that another show has surfaced, because Michael C. told me he was getting a "really great sounding fell-length CD-R" of the chicago show a few weeks ago.

Let's hope.

-e

From: Scott M Neukam <scottneukam@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Evolve
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:14:03 -0700 (PDT)

> I can't remember, but isn't Chicago the show where the
> end of the
> instrumental section got inadvertantly extended because
> Richard was fixing
> his guitar? The song gets cut off before you get there,
> so you *can't* hear
> it on this CD.

Yes, the Chicago show was where the instrumental section
was extended.  My heart just dropped when I read that it
was cut off, because that was, in my opinion, the best part
of the show.  Hopefully the entire thing was recorded and
will one day surface.  I'd love to hear it again (that's a
hint for anyone on this list who may have a recording of
the show).

The encore (Glory and Don't Need Your Lovin'
Anymore/Psychotic Reaction) was ripping, too.

--Scott