(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #437

>>The encore (Glory and Don't Need Your Lovin'
>>Anymore/Psychotic Reaction) was ripping, too.

 >Arrgh! I totally forgot about the encore, and I would have loved to hear
them
 >as well.

Definitely. I remember what an absolute shock it was to hear "Psychoctic
Reaction" --especially after someone in the audience had called out "Fire
Engine!!!" mid-way through the set and Tom had gone "Yeah, RIGHT...". That
night was actually the third date with my current girlfriend, and she says I
just about jumped out of my skin at that point -almost as much I had when
they went into LJJ earlier in the show.

Hm. Not only was it a great show, but it was the first concert with my
girlfriend in tow; we actually skipped out on seeing Cibo Matto and Wagon
Christ afterwards (which I'd bought tickets for) because she was
"tired"...little did I know it was just a clever ploy on her part to get me
back to her place! ;) I'd just introduced her to Television the week before
and she wound up loving it. If anyone does find out about a full boot of the
Chicago show, let me know; it'd make an interesting momento for so many
reasons.

-nick