(TV) Television - "Evolve"

Hi Mooner's

With all this talk about the Chicago show and Evolve.

I'm the one bidding on the item. Thanks for informing me that the show is not complete, but if anyone is still interested in a copy (for trade) let me know.
And of course, I'd still be interested in the complete show myself.

Now that we are talking about "unofficial" boots. I have several boots that are cdr's with a gold front (I'm told that these are the Japanese releases). Anybody know if there are actual original factory pressed "Silver-backed" cds of these boots. I suspect that they are.

Henry

Henry