Re: (TV) (OT)Frogs

> Cliff, have you ever heard this band? I don't know if they make it out to yr
> parts but they'd be right up your Bolan alley or Ronson. Try their latest
> 'Hopscotch Lollypop'

I've never heard of them to be honest. Chances of finding a CD in
this city are less than zero but you never know... I shall be kkeping
a look out.

Has anyone heard the Tiger Lillies? Now there's a band with a
wonderful set of scabrous lyrics. Such classics as 'Banging In The
Nails' the opening lines of which are 'I'm crucifying Jesus, I'm
banging in the nails...' Great stuff guaranteed to offend all decent
people everywhere. I know they're playing in Seattle on 3rd
September.

Cliff
"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
http://www.volny.cz/klif/index.htm