RE: (TV) Chicago

"Howard Webb" <howard@lasercomp.demon.co.uk> wrote:
I have a complete copy of the Chicago show, with the encores. >However, the sound quality is diabolical.

Shame. I can't wait until a full version of this show surfaces. The fact that it hasn't is just a tease upon the TV universe. In contrast, I am now finishing up listening to the Chicago show of the Richard Lloyd Band from the 6/22/01 Chicago show. It is insane that this show arrived unsolicited less than a month since after a month it was recorded! Holy Jesus, I haven't even bought The Cover Doesn't Matter yet (yes, to my shame, 'tis true). Great fidelity, with the exception of the guitar squeals (sp?) that Richard said after the second song weren't his fault, but that persisted throughout the show. Oh, and something I've recently learned, the show was copied with the 2 second gaps in between songs, no biggie to me.

Great show, very strong singing and guit playing from our boy, Fire Engine, Hey Joe and Good Times, Bad Times as covers, oh my goodness I have been blessed.

B Young