RE: (TV) Dreaming about Television in Time?

thanks, Scott.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott M Neukam [mailto:scottneukam@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 2:04 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Dreaming about Television in Time?

I did a search on Indiana's "virtual library" archive
(http://www.inspire.net/), which contains fulltext archives
of both Time and Newsweek going back to 1990, and didn't
find any articles in either of those magazines.  I did
however find a couple articles in Rolling Stone and one
from the Nation that I may post if anyone's interested.

--Scott