Re: Subject: RE: (TV) OT Eno and Semi - On Topic CJ & F

I really love the 4th and 5th discs of the Polygram box. Soooo well done -
though I'm still upset that "She's My Bestfriend" was overlooked. FULLY LOADED
EDITION seemed to be scraping the barrel a little, but I definitely enjoy the
Dylanesque "I Found a Reason", the distorted mix "Head Held High", and (for
real this time) the full-length version of "New Age" on CD2, with the previous
so-called "full length version" now being called the "long version".... hmmm...
among other excellent rarities.

One thing still unreleased: the earlier vocal version (pre-"It's hard to live
in the city") of "Ride Into the Sun" that has appeared on boots for years. Oh
yeah, and all those outtakes from the first two LPs that are still sitting in
the vaults somewhere...

--Philip