RE: (TV) RE: Beatles Influence on Television / FROM THE VELVETS T O THE VOIDOIDS

Go to your local Library and Interlibrary Loan it.
Patrick

It is not the big armies that win battles; it is the good ones.
		Marechal Maurice Comte de Saxe, Mes Reveries, 1732

Patrick Q. Mullen
Electronic Resources Unit
Richter Library
University of Miami