Re: (TV) RE: Beatles Influence on Television / FROM THE VELVETS TO THE VOIDOIDS

Scott, I'm sorry to see your fanaticism waning so badly. For me, Heylin is akin
to the Bible.

You know how people stand outside sporting events and carry signs that say
"John 3:16"? I stand outside concerts and carry a sign that reads "Heylin 2:14"
("And the tall skinny gaunt one did pull from the Rock the Fender; and upon the
Bowery did he christen the band Television, for it was a much better name than
the Neon Boys; and on parting the heavens over the Village the Lord gazed upon
them, and He spoke 'Whoa, you guys rock'..." etc)

--Philip