(TV) Films-Off Topic

> What sort of movies do you like?
>
> I like Elia Kazan's films, On the Waterfront, Baby Doll, they're all
> absolutely great films. They're all really sort of American dramas, all really
> well done, well edited, really well scripted.

About movies: Has anyone seen "The Fugitive Kind"? I thought I had seen
every Brando movie made, but then I came across this the other day. I'd have
to say that I liked it better than "On the Waterfront" even. Brando's
already my favorite American actor, but this just heightens it for me. I
wish I could give Kazan directorial credit, but...