RE: (TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #447

[Mullen, Patrick Q]  The SHORT STORIES !!!  "A Diamond as Big as the Ritz".
That should have been a T-Rex Song too.

Patrick

It is not the big armies that win battles; it is the good ones.
		Marechal Maurice Comte de Saxe, Mes Reveries, 1732

Patrick Q. Mullen
Electronic Resources Unit
Richter Library
University of Miami