Re: (TV) lost b-side

loved it!
tho haven't heard it since college when my roommate, a
RABID lennon fanatic, would play me EVERYTHING &
ANYTHING (& do i mean that) lennon had even the
slightest hand in...i was never a huge beatles fan &
still ain't, but thank you john wilson for showing me
the light as regards mr. lennon...
also feel i oughta mention that
lennon was a guitarist of serious anger/power &
groove.