Re: (TV) TV Covers?

scottneukam@yahoo.com writes:

> I thought I once read a Howard Devoto interview where he
> said that the Buzzcocks did a TV (or maybe it was the VU?)
> cover live-- but he left the band before Marquee Moon was
> even released, so I'm not quite sure how that is possible
> (unless it was LJJ).

Don't know why it would have to be a problem, really. The Soft Boys covered
"Vegetable Man", and that's never been officially released at all.

I could imagine tapes of Television may have been floating around before
their record deal.

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he's [a
jerk], you've got his shoes and you're a mile away"
    -- Rev. Billy C. Wirtz