(TV) earliest memories of rock

from ages 5 to 10, here are my major music memories:
the animals on the sullivan show> the monkees tv series >buffalo springfield on an abc tv variety show> hendrix on carson >led zep II
sabbath paranoid.
by sabbath i knew i wanted to play music. it took the patti smith & the ramones to convince me i could. aside to maurice: i had tix to the cancelled pistols show you referenced. i also had tixs to the reunion show they cancelled. we're o for 2 in pittsburgh sex pistol-wise. btw: due to free tix, i saw sabbath saturday nite & they were quite good. & unlike the other ozzfest acts i saw, they shunned the elaborate stage show baloney & did, imho, what a good rock band should: sabbath walked out, plugged in & played. & yes, they did rock.
sam