RE: (TV) New Television Album!

I used word and then pasted it to e-mail, mabye it
went html and the filter got it, or perhaps that is
how they use quote marks in Spain...Television keener
/ obsessive compulsive disorder diagnosis goes out to
anyone who recognizes where the parts on the history
of Television was lifted from :-)

greg