re: (TV) Q: Rain Parade

Regardless...their self-titled debut is, at times, transcendental.,

The debut album was entitled "Emergency Third Rail Power Trip", and I agree with the sentiment above. I consider it a classic. Speaking of Opal, I love "Happy Nightmare Baby" and the Paisley Underground cross-pollination project "Rainy Day". I thought the Rain Parade's first ranks up there with the first couple of Dream Syndicate albums (Karl Percoda!) and Green on Red when they were at their best ("Gas Food Lodging").

Cheers,

Brian